Hello All-
Although there is snow on the ground here in the beautiful Spokane area, it is not a hinder to thoughts of a promising spring and summer season ahead. 2011 was an interesting year for our weather but I am looking forward to 2012 being a great year of green grass to work with, and great clients to help maintain yards for.
Because this is a new Blog in place, I'd like to introduce myself to those who do not know me. I am James, owner and operator of Green Jeans Lawn Service.
I have been in the lawn care servicing industry for the
last 18 years. I have learned and begun to master the arts of mowing, trimming,
fertilizing, and general maintenance. Two years ago I branched out to own and
operate my own lawn care service company and accomplish the tasks that running
a small business entails. Because I am owner and operator of Green Jeans Lawn
Service it is my top priority to make sure all my clients (commercial,
residential, or one-time need) are treated with the utmost respect and show of
responsibility and accountability by both me and any workers I may have
associated with me.
As a small business owner, I offer very personalized service with attention to detail. I enjoy working with my customers in making sure they are completely satisfied with what I offer them. I have the necessary requirements to run my business and offer many services to my clients by being licensed, insured, and bonded and by having top of the line equipment. I also have the needed support from my wonderful wife and two young children to keep up with the demands of client needs and office organization, and to encourage me through it all.
I will be offering many promotions to new and current clients this year that I service in the North Spokane, Nine Mile Falls , and Suncrest area. Keep up with this blog for posts on what I can take care of for you, how much you can save on my services, and for interesting tidbits of information on lawn maintenance, lawn equipment, and other related thoughts.
I look forward to getting to know you and to working with you in this new year.
Let Me Maintain Your Yard, You Just Enjoy It!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment