Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Let Me Pay You to Send Me Business!


I have learned over the past couple of years doing business that word of mouth is the best advertising for my services because it speaks not only for the quality of work I do, but for how someone views me as a professional and individual. I would like to reward anyone who can send business my way- regardless if they are my client or not.

This is why I have implemented the new “Referrals Pay” program this year for both clients and non-clients. Whoever you are- send me a referral and I’ll send you a check*!

For example...

Send me a $25 weekly yard I’ll send you a $25 check

Send me a $100 weekly yard I’ll send you a $100 check

Residential or commercial accounts welcome!

* All accounts (referee’s and referrer’s if applicable) must be in good standing after 120 days of new client’s service to be eligible. Rewards only apply for referrals of new accounts to be serviced weekly. Any one person can earn up to $600 in rewards yearly. Checks will be mailed towards the end of October or November dependent on start date of referred account.

Thanks for thinking of me and I look forward to working together often this year- whether I provide you or someone you know with high quality service.  Be sure to have your referral mention that you sent them- so I can gather your info and prepare to pay you!

Have a great day!

James
Owner/Operator of Green Jeans Lawn Service
Servicing the Suncrest, Nine Mile, and North Spokane County Areas
PH: 509.315.6516
Email: greenjeans509@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment